Most air powered motors and tools require air preparation equipment of some kind - equipment that filters particles from
the compressed air, regulates the air pressure to the proper level and lubricates the air before it enters the tool or motor.
Below you can find more detailed information about the air preparation equipment that we offer for use with our motors
and air powered fans.
This is a typical FRL - a combination filter, regulator, lubricator. The regulator and
filter are built together as a stacked unit to which the luber is attached. FRLs come
with a mounting bracket. After mounting your unit and hooking up your air lines, just
add air-line lube (7) and compressed air, set the two adjustment knobs (8 & 10) and
you are ready to go.
● Relieving style regulator.
● 5 micron filtration.
● 7-120 PSI regulation range.
● Float-style auto draining filter bowl (easily converts to manual).
● Uses 10W air line lube with fully adjustable lube rate.
● 145 PSI max. inlet pressure.
● 145°F max. operating temperature (no freezing).
● Polycarbonate bowls with steel bowl guards or double layer
1. Built-in gauge shows outlet air pressure.
2. NPT female pipe threads for air inlet and outlet.
3. Quick release latches for simple bowl removal.
4. Sight windows for filter and lube bowls.
5. Instant fitting drain port to simplify filter bowl cleaning.
6. Metal bowl guards for filter and lube bowls or double layer
7. Luber fill cap.
8. Lube rate adjustment knob and sight glass.
9. Mounting bracket.
10. Locking air pressure adjustment knob.
|Description Part Number Price Buy
We offer volume pricing on these units as follows:
1-2 units = List price
3-9 units = - 4%
10-24 units = -8%
>24 = call for quote.
List pricing will show when placing your order but the
discount will be applied when we process the order.